Sunday 16 August 2009

A small gift.

It really is the little things in life that really count. Sometimes its nice to just come home with a small thank you gift for your loved one. The other day I went out for coffee sat down and started taking some notes. I got an instinct to go out an buy something small for my husband. I went to the card shop and bought a blank card. I went back to the coffee shop and wrote a small message in there for my husband. I started to thank him for all the support he gives me throughout our relationship. My husband was so grateful for the £1.99 card. He felt loved and cared for. It reminded him of what we have together and why we are together.

You see its not always about the grand gestures. Its not about how much it cost. Its really showing your partner how much you care about him, how you think about him. Its these small things that are really the big things in relationships.

That was on Friday today he is still walking around on cloud nine. It will remind him of how special you are. He has been that little bit more attentive towards me. Its funny as I have noticed the extra attention. Its nice.

So ladies tomorrow, go out there and do something small for him. Don't do the usual things. In fact do what I done. Get that card and tell him how grateful you are for him. Just watch how much he appreciates it. We shouldn't always expect to get gifts. We can give too.

Hopefully soon, he will be able to show you how grateful, he is to have you too.

No comments: