Tuesday 11 August 2009

Lets not abuse him

Some of us women are terrible. We abuse our men with insulting words, then wonder why they treat us the way they do. How do you feel when someone, anyone says something negative to you? We don't feel very nice do we? Well imagine a loved one telling you that your useless!

I have witnessed so many times when women throw insults at their men. They tell them things which are not encouraging, then expect them to wine and dine them after. No No No women, they wont. We have to nurture our men, we have to show them love attention and affection. If they upset us, lets not insult them. Why would you call him a "complete fool, useless, your not a real man, I can find better than you" You women out there know who I'm talking about. If this fits you, then fix up.

A real man needs to feel like a real man. The reason I'm putting this on you women is because, I have witnessed some decent men get abused by you women. I have witnessed sentences like, "Your so unintelligent, maybe you should go back to school", or " you don't stimulate my mind, your conversations bore me". How the hell is that going to get you a decent man or even keep a decent man?

You see the way I do it, When my husband is upset with me, or I'm upset with him. I let it all out and communicate my issue with him, at the same time pointing out his good points. When I was a teenager, I would insult men and put them down, then I would wonder why they acted so distant towards me!

We all need to be reminded of our good points. If you want someone to notice something negative about themselves, make sure you also point out the good in them too.


No comments: