Friday 17 July 2009

Introduction

For all those who were following my blog before, I must apologise for the loss of its contents. I have started a completely new one now. I do hope it did not cause too many disruptions for you.

I will be using this blog to help all of those who wish to have some help in their relationship. I am qualified in life experiences. I have watched and learned for many years. I have seen what I don't want for myself, what I would not put up with and what I believe you should not put up with. Everything I speak about will be my own beliefs and my own opinions. Some of it you will agree with and some you wont. If I were you I would take from all of this what you like. Take from it, what you think will work for you.

We all make very silly mistakes in life. Some of us make mistakes of staying with people we no longer love. We stay in that particular relationship out of habit, or because of the children, maybe its because you have been together for many years and you don't want to think of those past years as a waste of time. I will be covering so many things to do with relationships.

You may ask yourself, who is she what does she know? Well I can tell you I have had to kiss many frogs to find my prince. Many Friends and family members would be in long term relationships and I would be the odd one out. My relationships would not pass the 18months mark. I just wouldn't stand for any nonsense. I would look around at people in their relationships and think, there is no way I would stay in that! Some would fight with their men, some men would be unfaithful and the women too. They would all put up with it. Now to me that's wasting your life. Why stay in rubbish, why stay in something you are not happy with? There is a Mr or Mrs right out there for all of you. I should know I found mine in the end.

My husband and I have been together for 5 years now. Like I said this is the longest relationship I have ever had. Whilst doing my blog, I will refer a lot to my relationship with my husband. I would say my relationship is near perfect. Not quite perfect. Like all relationships regardless of how great it is, we do have our ups and downs too.

Tomorrow, I will start off by giving you a list of the signs which I think make a bad relationship.

I am always open for comments and questions.








No comments: