Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cheats

This is just something random. I may do this from time to time. I want you guys out there to help me. I really would love to get into the minds of others. I am very interested in knowing the truth to this question.

Why do women take men back who have been unfaithful to them?

Now I'm not knocking anyone. As you know from reading my blog, this is my first long term relationship. I am not experienced in being with men who cheat then having them back. When I was around 19 years old, I got caught up in something like that. That's another story. I didn't like the rejection, so I would have taken him back. For how long I'm not sure, as in my heart I knew, I could not be second best.

So I would love to hear your views on why women take back men who cheat and of course visa versa. Why do men take back cheating women? Like I said I am not being judgmental about it. I would like to understand it more. If someone came to me for advice about it, my ultimate advice would be to leave him! Would I be right in advising someone that way. Who am I to say leave him? Would I?

Let me know.

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Always an interesting discussion! :)
I think you answered your own question though... The rejection is often a common factor in staying with someone.

I don’t know how people can decide what they would do before it happens though... That’s just promoting a lack of authenticity. If I were to be cheated on I would treat it wholly on its own merit. I would rationalise to myself why it has happened and then decide what to do from there. I don’t think it’s as cut and dry as a lot of people make out. Cheating is rarely a one-sided act so I would look at my own actions as to why my partner felt the NEED to cheat... I think it takes a rather conscious individual to do so.

Sam x
http://sparklife.info