Thursday 23 July 2009

Bad Relationships

There are many signs within our relationship which tells us whether or not we are in a Good or bad relationship. We tend to ignore many of these signs. I have my own view on what these signs look like. I will give you a version of my list and then in the week I will give you a version of my opinions on how to change them if possible! I wont give a solution to all of them, just some.

Please remember, that some people cant be and don't want to change. Maybe you may need to think about changing your surroundings, including the man or the woman!

1. He never takes you out

2. He always hangs out with his friends

3. He gets a lot of mysterious phone calls

4. He never buys you gifts

5. He never compliments you

6. He doesn’t help out with the children

7. He doesn’t tell you how much he loves you

8. You don’t know how much he gets paid

9. You don’t know what he does with his wages each month

10. He doesn’t work and hasn’t for a long time

11. He is not in your bed every night

12. He hasn’t taken you to meet his family

13. You barley make love with each other

14. He expects you to cook for him every night, he has never made you a meal once

15. You don’t do anything in your relationship other than watch TV together sometimes

16. He never encourages you to achieve anything

17. He is always putting you down

18. He doesn’t like any of your friends

19. He never listens to you

20. You argue with each other every day.

21. He doesn’t fancy me, or find me attractive anymore.

22. You no longer make love together, or very far and few.


Remember I will give you my solutions, on how to over come some of them.

No comments: