Tuesday 19 January 2010

Don't just give up.

If you are looking for a new relationship and you feel like giving up. Please do not resort to lowering your standards. Whatever you want in any relationship you can find it and get it. You just got to want it enough and take action for it.  There is a Prince Charming out there for all of us, but if we give up looking or waiting and decide to take the next one that walks through the door then you are doomed for a failed relationship.

Have more patience and wait for him, he will come. Its your dream and you must never give up on it.  Do not give up on your dreams.  If anyone tells you that you are aiming too high take no notice of them.  You will get what you ask for and what you dream of, as long as you keep dreaming about him and expecting him to come.  I dreamed about the man I wanted until I eventually got him. I had many people telling me my chest was too high, in other words I should not set my sights too high.  Well I did set them high, as high as I wanted and then guess what? yes I got him.  So do what I did and don't give up.  He will come to you.  don't give up take action and be who you want to be and attract the man you want.  Think about the man last thing at night and first thing in the morning.  Think about how you want him to look, speak, walk, dress the lot.

Trust that he will come and he will.

No comments: