Thursday 26 November 2009

Single Women online Dating

I am happily married, but I havnt always been. I have had some awful experiences with relationships in the past, like most people. The only problem is I was one of those women who didnt learn by her mistakes. I kept making the same mistakes over and over again and wondering why I was always a singleton. So believe me I know what its like to be single. The reason Im speaking about this is because, its all been a bit quiet here with me lately as I have been in the process of setting up another blog. This one focuses more on single people.

My blog dedicates its self to Online dating, its a very niche market, but it works. I have created a link for anyone who would like to take a look at that site, for any single friends. I believe the two sites can work hand in hand with one another.

I remember being single, its not always as bad as some people make it out to be. I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. Some people have got to be in a relationship, whilst others are just glad for the attention, without the commitment.

I wont go on about it too much,. Tomorrow I will be focusing on relationships.

No comments: