Friday 18 September 2009

Wedding Anniversary

I believe that I have a great relationship with my husband. We all go through those moments when we think, man this is hard. I also believe that as long as you don't have those moments too often then you are on the right track. My moment happened a couple of weeks ago. It didn't last long, now I'm on the right track again. I think if we said those moments didn't ever happen, we would be lying.

My husband has whisked me away to a beautiful spa hotel. I'm loving it. Its our wedding anniversary and I wasn't sure what was in store as we were both busy working. Well first off in the office I get a knock on the door. I go to open it and my husband is standing there with a big bunch of flowers. He walks off, comes back to my office 2 hours later and tells me I have to finish now. He said he has closed his office and we need to go. I asked him where we were going he said I would have to wait and see. Well the long and short of it all is, a beautiful spa hotel. I have been in the suana steam room and swimming my happy little heart out. We are staying in a gorgeous manor house. When I get back i will upload some photos for you all to see.

Relationships are fab. I have also just done a ebook on relationships. its called
Good and Bad Relationships. Have a read and let me know what you think.

No comments: